Quorum and started at :05
Directors in attendance were:
- Jim Perrin
- Tru Huynh
- Pat Riehecky
- Mike McLean
- Brian Exelbierd (Red Hat Liaison)
- Thomas Oulevey (Secretary)
Others in attendance:
- Rich Bowen (Community Manager, Chair)
- Amy Marrich
- Alfredo Moralejo
- Josh Boyer
- Davide Cavalca
- Paul Isaac’s
Topic: CentOS Stream Feature Request SIG approval
- The SIG was approved. Closing issue [#33].
Topic: Departure of Board members and Board nominations
- Cleaning up accesses from old board members. Tracking progress in [#44].
- 6 nominations received. Nomination process is still open. Board is happy to keep the nomination process open for a few more weeks.
- Candidates will be contacted in advance before names are published. Interview with the board will follow.
Proposal: Monthly meeting with the community to discuss board meeting outcome
- Monthly meeting, scheduled for the week after a board meeting, where board members can discuss the meeting with the community
- Approved, Rich will check the best format (IRC, other ?) and propose a timeslot.
Reviewed issues :
- [#03] Getting official CentOS images into Azure + AWS Cloud images status and [#27] Providing Official AMIs in Amazon CN regions. ; the board would like to have a summary from the Infrastructure SIG on the status of AWS images and on-going issues/challenges.
- [#22] Draft all recent governance changes or ideas for Board discussion ; the document is still being improved and will be published to the community when ready.
- [#32] Consolidate CentOS Twitter presence to @CentOS ; @centosproject is now @centos on Twitter.
Adjournment at :38